Meant for serious landscaping
Designed for professionals and serious raking. Our tools have been tested by tens of thousands of workers for more than twenty years. We only use the best materials to provide tools that will last for tough use in harsh conditions.
Designed for more productivity and less fatigue. Our tools are designed with the user in mind. We supply the longest and lightest (only 1,3-1,9 kg) tools combined with optimal angles to avoid awkward posture and to reduce discomfort.
Designed for flexibility. The modular design of the tools allows for 216 different options. The tools you can assemble are suitable for
a wide range of purposes and users.
Designed for multipurpose usage. Thanks to the ergonomic and robust design of our tools they will deliver results in various environments and for different material. Our tools are used, for instance, at construction sites, park landscaping, golf courses, and ski slopes.
- Manufactured from durable and corrosion-resistant light-weight aluminium alloy
- Raw aluminium baldes
- Upon order: black powder coating, RAL 9005
- Blade width 400 mm – 900 mm
- Both sides of the blades can be used
- Delivered in parts or assembled
- Manufactured from durable and corrosion-resistant lightweight aluminium alloy
- Coating painted green, RAL 6018
- A non-slip rubber grip also available for the shaft
- Shaft length 1,8 m, 2 m ja 2,2 m
- Easy, durable and fast connection to the blade